Saturday 26 October 2019

Ballbuster Hall of Fame - Katie Lee Pritchard

Girlfriend of your dreams. This girl looks like she would spit in your mouth and sack tap you just to say hello.
No remorse in those eyes. I'll bet the mug shot photographer was nursing a semi the whole time she was staring down that lens.

I'll begin by saying this news story makes me very uncomfortable about my fetish. In that, my pants are now uncomfortably tight. This was a woman who was attempting to cuck her boyfriend, and when he refused, she non-consensually likely ruptured his testicles. As guilty as that makes me feel, the more I read the harder I got... And even now I still fantasise about Katie a lot. In an interview later, the boyfriend even admits he's still in love with her. Can you blame him?

This is the sort of girl your mother warned you about. She sounds like she has a long history of mental health problems. There's a story floating around about her getting arrested and kicking a cop in the nuts as well. So it's likely she has no remorse and even enjoys it, which gives me an uncomfortable amount of precum in my shorts. This is a woman who knows your weaknesses and is willing to exploit them to get what she wants.

She is probably the type of girl that makes her boyfriend wait on her for every need, and treats him like her personal slave. Submissives like myself aside, I can see why any man would stick around long after she handed out a non-consensual vasectomy. This petite hairdresser looks like she could suck the cum out of your dick in record time, but then crush your balls to leave you something to remember her by.

This is not the woman you marry or plan to spend the rest of your life with. She's the girl you crawl around on all-fours for, fulfilling every whim she has until your mental breakdown. She discards you for someone younger, fitter, richer, or probably just with a bigger dick. And you move on with a reduced sperm count and memories to jerk off in the bathroom with for the rest of your life. No matter how boring your marriage is, you can always run away and jerk off to the time Katie kicked you in the balls because you hadn't made dinner in time. I'm not sure what it says about me as a person that knowing all this, I would have absolutely let her cuck me and then I'd beg just to suck on her toes after she came home, and probably have cum while doing so. I need help. The sort of help Katie can provide.

I stalked her Instagram for you, so you can spend a little quality time with your hand imagining what being her slave would be like too.

A Ballbusting Princess deserves to be worshipped.
I would have sucked the dirt off each toe and licked her soles clean,
letting her rest her tired feet agonisingly deep in my crotch.
Maybe she's even sipping a cool drink I've just made her,
as she slowly crushes my testicle meat with her bare heel.
And she has ballbusting boots too. Hnnng... Such a satisfying thud those would make,
crushing the air out of my lungs as she mercilessly buries them into my pelvis.
The look she gives you as she slowly destroys any chance of you ever becoming a father.
I would kneel down and spread my legs for her instinctively,
then beg for her legs to make me regret being born a man.
Definitely given out a vasectomy or two before.
In high school she would have nutted you hard for not doing her homework on time.
You'd be her little high-kick practice dummy.
Those cheer skirts probably made it real easy to rack unsuspecting nuts too,
sailing up and away at the split,
giving you a preview of the beautiful crotch only football players got to taste.
I'll bet she did gymnastics too, she'd be extra flexible.
You could probably taste her toes after the backswing she could take.
The nails that mangled her boyfriend's chances of having children. 
I would have begged to lick those heels clean.
And then the sweat off those soles. Divine.
After a long hard day's work, the sight that greets you when you get home...
You immediately get rock hard at the sight of this Goddess.
Seconds before she grabs a hold of your nutmeat for not cooking dinner on time.
Oh no, she's had a few drinks after work,
she always makes you hurt extra good when she's a little bit tipsy.
Sounds like the boyfriend wasn't into ballbusting,
in this outfit I probably would have cum mid-squeeze.
I'm sure that would have only made her angrier. Yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment