Monday 19 March 2018

Ballbusting by Appointment

All it would take is a well placed foot and suddenly I become the perfect slave.
What I wouldn't give to feel that foot drain me completely and then ruin me for all women.
I picked up the nearest patient's chart and headed for the clinic room. I had to walk gingerly to avoid reigniting the searing pain still lingering in my balls. A painfully sweet memory of the toll the hands - but more importantly the sexy French manicured nails - of that hooker had taken on my reproductive glands. The dull ache was a constant reminder of how thoroughly and easily I had been owned by that beautiful young woman, but still left me with copious painful jerk material. Even though it still hurt to cum, even weeks later, the thought that she so effortlessly ruined me, made me cum harder through the pain.
     I glanced down at the chart to see the patient's name before entering the room. It read "Clare Coleman." I entered the room and immediately froze. It was her! The hooker from that fateful night. She was dressed to kill in a tight, body hugging summer dress. It rode so high up her crossed legs, with enough cleavage to send blood pulsing into my cock. She was wearing a strappy set of heels, and I couldn't help but appreciate her flawless makeup and mani-pedi. She was just as angelic as I remembered in my fantasies.
     "Ms- Ms Coleman," I stuttered.
     "Hi," she shot me a warm, friendly tone. Not at all recognising me for the man she humbled so completely only weeks before.
     "What brings you in today?" I began to sweat. I couldn't believe my luck, but I tried to maintain my composure desperately.
     "Well, it's actually my feet. I spend a lot of time at work on them, and they're really sore. Do you think you could take a look? Sorry but they're a little sweaty today."
     "That's nice. I mean, um, well, that's fine. Sure, yes, I can," I attempted. She gave me a knowing smirk. I kneeled down at her feet, I cleared my throat. "Could you take your shoes off?"
     "Well, normally a guy buys me dinner first," she chided with a very feminine giggle.
     "I'm sorry?" I started, very uncomfortable with my personal life careening so wildly into my professional life. Thank God she hadn't recognised me.
     "It's 2018, honey, a girl can do a lot with her feet."
     I spluttered. "Like what?"
     "Well, since you asked, some guys like to lick my feet, some even suck on my toes." She pondered like a teenage girl reliving a fantasy. "And some even like it when I wrap both my feet around their dicks and make them blow their loads all over my feet."
     She stared unashamedly and deeply into my eyes. I gulped audibly.
     She laughed down at me. "I'm just kidding." She slipped her heels off and placed her dainty right foot on my upper thigh and raised her left foot up to my face. I was stunned. I could smell the musk of her foot, and could see the light sheen of the summer heat glossing it with sweat. It looked so delicious. This Goddess was so perfect. I reached up for her foot, and she pulled back slightly, toying with me. I grimaced, and then she finally let me touch her perfect feet.
     I began to knead them looking for tenderness. I couldn't fault them. They were beautiful. I began to fantasise about licking them, smelling them, even sucking on her freshly painted toes.
     She moaned as I massaged her feet. My cock began to grow in my pants, tenting uncomfortably. I massaged more vigorously and elicited more near-orgasmic sounds.
     She looked down at me, our eyes met. "You look kind of familiar."
     I panicked. "Oh, no, I've just got one of those faces." I shrugged.
     "No, I definitely know you from somewhere." And then her face lit up. "Oh my God! You're that sick fuck whose nads I scrambled."
     I went to stand and extricate myself, but she placed her left foot on my shoulder and pushed me back down hard. With her legs so tantalisingly spread across me, I could now see her lace red panties and the outline of her lips, teasing me as though I could ever be worth sliding inside.
     "It's totally okay," she assured me. "I won't tell anyone."
     I breathed a sigh of relief.
     "How are they hanging though? I mean, I sure did a number on them. I was thinking about them all night after you drove away. After I nearly stuck my nails all the way through, all I could think was "no more babies for you."" She laughed, mocking me cruelly.
     "Don't worry about it. My housemate already sterilised me. They're still pretty sore to be honest."
     "Wow, really? I must have gotten carried away." Her left foot traced its way down my chest to my groin. She began drawing circles with her big toe around my crotch, then roughly jutted her foot firmly up between my legs. I coughed hard.
     "Whoops," she feigned remorse. "Still a bit sensitive down there it seems. Although that is a very hard cock you have there. How very unprofessional of you. I think I'm going to need you to make it up to me."
     She raised her right foot up to my mouth.
     "Kiss it." She pressed her toes up to my lips and I kissed them feverishly. I wanted to worship every inch of her so badly. "Now stick out your tongue." I complied so willingly as she ran the sole of her foot up and down my tongue. "God, you're so easy. Open wide." She jammed her toes deep into my mouth and I sucked down on them, savouring the salty, sweat from her feet.
     "I don't even care about this appointment anymore. I think I'll enjoy making you cum in your pants even more. Then you'll have to walk around all day knowing that I made you ruin yourself."
     I moaned. Still seated before me like the Queen she was, she drew her left foot back under the chair and then freight-trained it up between my legs, leaving it firmly in my mangled groin. I choked, but kept at her feet, not wanting to lose a moment. Then she drew her beautifully tanned and toned leg back and hurtled it forward once again, damaging the last of my manhood irreparably. I began to keen as she assaulted me over and over, jamming the top of her petite foot into my organs. I was in agony, but the most beautiful kind.
     And then like a faucet, I came into my pants. It was pure unadulterated ecstasy. I collapsed forward into her lap, my mouth pressed firmly against her pussy. Her legs wrapped around me, she pulled her underwear to the side. "What are you waiting for?" I made sure to please her. She reached down and grabbed me by the hair, grinding my face until she rode the last wave of her orgasm. She sighed, utterly spent. I nursed my battered crotch, as I lay my head in her lap, she stroked my face.
     And then she abruptly shoved me off her and onto the ground. Just another display of how disposable I was to her. She was so adept at dominating me. I wanted to please her so badly in every conceivable way. "So what should I do about my aching feet?"
     In a higher pitch than usual, I said as I lay on my back, "I'll give you some anti-inflammatories and then try to stay off them for a couple of days."
     "Okay, that sounds good. And what are you going to do about your balls?" She said as she slipped her heels back on.
     "Probably ice them when I get home."
     She stood up in front of me, menacingly hovering between my legs.
     "Well, if you're going to ice them anyway-"
     She drew her leg back gracefully and powered her full stride with the weight of her tiny but sumptuous frame, bringing her heel-clad foot thundering into my vulnerable and exposed groin.
     A solid *CRUNCH* emanated from my groin as my world exploded into sheer agony. I writhed in mind-numbing pain. My abdomen screamed out from the damage her petite foot had wrought.
     She squatted down to slip her hand into my pocket. She retrieved my wallet and this time took my credit card. "I'll be keeping this. And I'll be seeing you next week." She walked around to where her feet were placed victoriously before my face, as I struggled, almost catatonic, not to vomit.
     She tapped her foot impatiently. "Now kiss the foot that just ruined your sex life." Through the pained haze I leaned forward and tenderly kissed her foot. "Good boy," she smirked. "Very good boy."
     She left me to dwell in my pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment