Monday 2 December 2019

Friends with Benefits

Related image


     Hannah stormed into the living room, clearly excited to tell me what she'd learned in psychology class today. She hurried in and propped herself down on the couch next to me. The stunning redhead was bubbling over trying to hold it all in.
     "Man, you guys are so fucked up." She chimed.
     "What are you talking about?"
     "We were learning all about fetishes and deviant behaviour today."
     "Oh yeah?" I bit. She had my full attention now. Even hearing a woman talk about my proclivities often got me worked up enough to warrant a stroke later. 
     "Some guys are into feet, that's called podophilia. Have you heard of that?"
     "Uh- no," I lied. I had in fact laid awake many a night with one of Hannah's high heels covering my face, drinking in the sweet aroma of her foot sweat from a hard day's work.
     "Well, some guys like to suck and lick girl's feet and toes. It can even make them cum."
     I could feel the blood rushing to my groin, I stirred in my seat as my pants started to make a telltale tent.
     "I can't imagine it." She looked ponderously down at her own beautiful feet encased in a gorgeous set of black heels I'd gotten familiar with multiple times. "I can't imagine my stinky feet ever getting a guy to pump on his iron. Or anywhere near enough to blow his wad."
     Hannah was the best friend a guy could ask for. The dirty talk was a stunning masturbatory aid. But if I was really pushed to fault her, it would have been a dream come true if this lustful creature wasn't a lesbian. So many of our interactions left me sexually frustrated. I was feeling today would be no different.
     "Hey Dan," she cooed. I did love the way she almost sang my name. "If you had a secret fetish, you'd tell me, right?" She looked at me with her big blue doe eyes and batted her eyelashes, tempting me into her trap.
      "Well..." I started. She scooted over to me on the couch and placed a gentle palm on my tenting crotch. I moaned. She'd caught me off guard but ever-so willing.
      "Ooo..." she chirped, "Somebody looks like they were enjoying our little chat." She giggled, "It's okay, you're safe with me. Tell me what you've always fantasised about a girl doing? I think it could be useful for school for me to know how common these fetishes are. Plus you should think of this as your friend helping you out. Even though I'm a lesbian I am still aware that you're hetero, and I'm sure you've thought about what this pussy must be like."
      I was already short of breath as her hand expertly worked my shaft. What a shame those hands only ever worked clits. 
     "Do you like feet? Do you want to suck on my toes and smell my stinky shoes, baby?"
     "Yes, please," I moaned.
     "Wow, there you go!" she continued her ministrations on my throbbing cock through my pants. "They did say it was common. Well, you can borrow my shoes and socks any time you like, Dan. Just don't cum inside them... You fucking little pervert." The dirty talk was having its intended effect.
     "Thank you, Mistress."
     She burst out laughing, "Mistress?! And you're a little bitch to match too. I always thought you'd make a great sub. Guess who's going to be licking my high heels clean from now on."
     I jerked forward and moaned heavily at the suggestion, "Thank you, Mistress," she giggled.        
     "Ooo... He likes the sound of that. Almost made you cum in your pants, huh? I can feel a bit of a wet patch. You're such a fucking loser. Tell me what else do you imagine me doing to you?"
     I was completely enthralled by her game now. "I- I like to get hit."
     She increased the pace of her delicate porcelain hand as it worked my aching dick. "You want to get slapped and whipped? I can do that, honey. That's easy." She purred.
     "No, not like that, mistress, I like to get hit in- in the balls."
     "Oh really?" She moaned in my ear. She pulled her hand back and slapped back down on my jewels playfully before again returning to her tender hand-job. "Like that?"
     She'd knocked some wind out of me, but I desperately wanted to see how cruel she could be.
     "Please, mistress. Harder." I begged her. "I fantasise every night about a strong woman in my life busting my balls at every opportunity, just for her amusement. I want her to own them completely, and I want to be afraid that at any moment she could rupture them completely and not care in the slightest.
     "Okay," she started, drinking in just how vulnerable i had made myself in this moment. "I'll tell you what, I'm going to tell you what I'll do. I'm going to take these high heels, and the second you cum, I'm going to stand up and then stomp down on your balls so hard, you'll be crying for your mommy. Then I'm going to slowly grind you out like a cigarette, back and forth until there's nothing but minced meat left of your precious little balls." She was practically moaning this into my ear, her hot breath working me up into a frenzy as she described how she was going to end my fertility. "Then I'm going to drop my delicate little knee deep into the mangled mess left in your sack, and I'm going to bounce my knee down hard on your testicles until I make sure you can never, ever have babies."
     That was enough to send me over the edge. I came violently in a massive torrent that completely saturated me, the stains soon visible through my pants. I was in ecstasy, in the deep throes of a violent orgasm.
     Hannah looked pleased with herself, a deviant smile affixed her face as she drank in her masterwork. She was completely aware and intoxicated by the effortless power she demonstrated over me and how easily she could manipulate other men the very same way. She felt empowered. 
     I was post-coital and delirious, spellbound by what this turn of events would mean for our friendship and my longstanding secret desire to have her inflict ball pain whenever she deemed fit. I could already imagine her coming home from school to find me having skipped on my chores. Her sleek frame, her lustrous red-hair caught in the gale force of her anger, majestically bobbing as it framed her malice-ridden face. I pulsed another load of cum at the very thought of her launching her lithe leg back and then hurtling it up and into my delicate organs, pulverising my manhood along with my identity as a man. Not caring whether I would ever function again, knowing only that it amused her to see me in pain would be enough.
     She stood in front me as I backed in her radiant and intoxicating beauty. 
     "Thank you," I barely breathed out, exasperated.
     "Don't thank me yet. You know, I caught you sniffing these shoes the other night, but you didn't notice."
     "What-" I started.
     "That's right, and I saw you make a little mess all over yourself. So I think it's about time these heels got a little payback." She raised her high heel menacingly over my crotch. "Tell you what, I've been walking around all day in these. So after I give you a big old stomp and then twist my foot around in there a good... hmmm... let's say ten times, you can lick the dirt off these heels and then bury your nose inside. Sound like a plan, sweetie?"
     I spread my legs wide. "Yes, mistress."
     "Good boy," she half smiled before jamming her heel-clad foot excruciatingly deep into my groin, pinning my reproductive organs cruelly to the seat below me. She blew some hair from her face as I collapsed onto the couch, convulsing from the pain. Her gorgeous leg tensed as it kept me pinned by the slowly rupturing gonads to the couch. I keened a high-pitched pathetic sound, inconsolably in a state of anguish.
     "Now the fun part," she smirked as she began to count.
     "One." she said menacingly as she twisted her gorgeous foot. I cried out pitifully. 
     It did not stop her.

No comments:

Post a Comment