Tuesday 3 October 2017

Ballbusting Hooker

There is something about finding a beautiful woman, who moments earlier was a complete stranger, and handing over your most vulnerable possessions in the world for her personal stress relief. Even sexier if she doesn't mind causing a little bit of permanent damage.
She sauntered over to the car window and leaned down to my eye level. Allowing me an ample view of her cleavage in a tight red dress. "Hey honey," she started in a sultry tone. "My name's Clare, after a good time?" She looked at the tenting crotch of my pants knowingly.
     "Yeah, I am," I managed, swallowing hard.
     She gestured to my swollen member with her hand still intertwined with her cigarette. "Sure looks like you are. What are you after?"
     "This might sound a little strange, but-"
     "Baby, ain't no need to be embarrassed. I've seen and done just about everything. Now what do you want?"
     I paused. "I want you to hurt me. Hurt my balls."
     She paused for a moment. I thought she was disgusted. I prepared myself for rejection. "You want anything else from me or is that it?"
     I sighed a breath of relief. "That's all I want."
     She gave me a hard stare, figuring out what kind of man I was, and she'd seen plenty of different kinds for a girl so young.
     "You a submissive type or something?"
     "I like to be dominated." I breathed.
     She got a cheeky look on her face, lifting her cigarette to her pouty black-painted lips and dragged hard. She removed the cigarette and exhaled her smoke in my face. I coughed. "Mmmhmmm," she moaned.
     She threw her cigarette butt to the ground and ground it out under her Doc Martens heel.
     "Unzip." she ordered quite curtly.
     I undid my fly as she reached her right hand inside the car window down to my crotch. She snaked her delicate fingers around my rigid cock, which was still throbbing in anticipation, to my scrotum and grabbed me up completely in her hand.
     I moaned, grabbing a hold of the steering wheel, bracing myself for what would come next.
     Then she began to squeeze. Her warm, soft feminine hand deftly destroying my world. Shrinking my whole existence down to a pinpoint thought of self-preservation. I gave myself over to the feeling and rode the wave of pain as she began to squeeze tighter and tighter.
     I began to wail a soft high pitch sound, my head leaned forward, my forehead pressing against the steering wheel for support. I was collapsing around her hand.
     She placed her left hand around the back of my neck. It was motherly, soothing even.
     "Want me to squeeze harder, sweetie?"
     I nodded through the pain.
     "Okay, but remember I asked when you can't walk straight."
     She clamped down hard. It was a sharp, blinding pain. I keened like a beaten animal.
     She leaned into my face, her lips almost against my ear, her breath hot and moist whispering, "I'm only getting started, you little bitch." I shuddered.
     She began twisting and turning her wrist, mangling my balls in her small delicate hand.
     She whispered again, "Looks like no babies for you... You're barely going to even be a man after this... I wonder if you'll even be able to get that tiny dick hard. You think I should just crush them?"
     "No! Please!" I squealed through the pain.
     "Oh no, does little baby have an owie?" She cooed. "Too bad, because mommy's going to give you a vasectomy on the house. You ever had a girl dig her nails in real good?"
     "No." I barely managed.
     "Well, you're about to. Lets see if I can pop one."
     Then she dug her nails in. I was instantly transformed into a silent, frozen mess. Focussed only on the pain, I couldn't move. She continued to maul me for another 10 seconds, crackling sounds emanated from my balls.
     "Oooo... I think I broke them." She cooed.
     More crunching noises echoed through my brain as she continued to deliver a very thorough vasectomy.
     She finished me off by drawing a big, slow circle with my balls, pulling them aggressively away from my body. I followed her every movement, completely under her control. Her big finale came as she pulled her hand sharply upward, my body following her every move, raising off the seat. She leaned backward, using the weight of her tiny frame to completely destroy me.
     Then suddenly she let go. I collapsed back into the seat, thoroughly defeated. I moaned, aching fiercely through my abdomen. I felt like throwing up.
     She let me recover briefly.
     "Wow, your nuts can take quite a beating."
     "Thank you," I breathed.
     She reached into my jacket pocket and took my wallet from me.
     She took all the cash I had, approximately $500, and slipped it into her bra. She threw the empty wallet down into my crotch, the edge connecting sharply with my massacred nuts. I yelped.
     "Cute," she chirped. "Now open your mouth." I complied. She pushed her hair back from her face and spat violently into my mouth. It was beautiful and warm.
      "Does that taste good, baby?" she pouted. I nodded through the pain. Let's make this a regular thing, shall we? Bye for now, lover." She looked me over once more before patting my mangled crotch twice playfully, and turning to saunter away, swaying her hips sexily from side to side.












2 comments:

  1. Too bad she didn't pop them! It seems like she's done it before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to think she's leaving just enough down there for repeat business.

      Delete