Sunday 31 July 2016

Honeymoon Heartbreak

Nothing more dangerous for a pair of balls than being married
to a woman that has no use for functioning sperm.
     Tracey gripped my shoulders and jammed her knee firmly into my testicles.
     "I thought you'd take it badly," I moaned, the wind rushing from my lungs. Finding myself wedged between two generations of ballbusting women, I turned to my newly-wed wife for support after this testicle-crushing blow. "I think this would come better from y-"
     My beautiful wife, more than 30 years my senior, thrust her bony knee fiercely up to where her daughter's had just inflicted its damage.
     "Only I may touch them now," she scolded firmly.
     "Sorry," I gasped, half-bent, clutching my knees.
     "I was busting his nuts long before you showed up, mom!" yelled Tracey, viciously hurtling her toenails into my tender nutmeat from behind, very firmly making her point. Her freshly pedicured nails dug deep into my organs. I wailed in a high pitch as I sank down to my knees. "I can't believe you went to the Courthouse and just got married to my mother!"
     "In my defense," I coughed. "She had her nails sunk into my balls when I signed the papers."
     Tracey's mother looked quite pleased with herself as she examined her manicured nails, pouting ever so slightly, thinking of the amused look on the female courthouse clerk's face as she dug her nails in deeper and deeper.
     Tracey shouted down at my deflated state. "Jesus! What were you even worried about your balls for?! It's not like they work anymore, my stilettos already made sure of that!"
     I decided to change the topic to avoid more agony. "That kick hurt more than usual," I coughed.
     "Oh! I'm growing out my toenails. I just got a pedi! Don't they look wonderful."
     While I still faced away from her on my knees, Tracey jammed the top of her foot into my balls, this time leaving it wedged there so I could take the time to examine her delicious toes as they appeared between my legs from behind.
     "Beautiful..." I keened as my abdomen exploded in sweet pain.
     "I'd thank you kindly to stop busting your step-father's balls. That will be my job from now on," chimed my wife.
     "You're old enough to be his mother!"
     "He doesn't seem to mind, I think he even likes it. He didn't have any problem cumming all over my feet this morning either. Must be some latent fantasy, practically Oedipal," she winked at her daughter.
     "I'd say it was the wrinkles, that comes with age," she chided her mother. "So you're still giving footjobs? Typical. I remember when you'd give them out like candy to all the boys I brought home."
     "When you have a gift, dear, it's best shared. Although, if I recall correctly, all those boys needed was a little graze of my toes and they'd spurt all over their shorts. I do miss how pent up teenage boys get."
     "I liked those boys!"
     "Not enough to give them a little rub. You knew all those boys were infatuated with your feet, the least you could have done was given them a little gas pedal. You were too busy getting them to buy you things and do your homework, I hated seeing them go home with their achey blue balls. So cruel."
     Tracey pouted sourly, but then sensed a chance to get back at her mother, "Well," Tracey purred, and bent down to my ear. Her warm breath was orgasmic. She wrapped her arms around my chest from behind, pressing her breasts against my back, snaking her toned bare leg around my torso, her foot crept down, resting heavily between my legs, rubbing her sole against my swelling member. "You should really stop making so many decisions with your little ballsies," she cooed. "Look what that gets you... Daddy." I moaned involuntarily.
     She raised her leg vertically into the air, using her yoga flexibility and then slammed her foot down in a graceful arch into my agonising mess of a crotch. Over and over, she raised her foot up and brought it down, crunching methodically. I was delirious from the pain.
     My wife rolled her eyes. "Are you just about done?"
     "Almost," she breathed heavily, exasperated from the punishment she was dishing out. She began to make heaving, orgasmic noises with each thrust as I wailed uncontrollably. Her hand came up, grabbing me by the throat and squeezing, keeping my head up and prolonging my abuse. With one final heavy slam of her heel, the repetitive motion, heat from her body and cruel abuse of my nads, I jettisoned a huge load of cum inside my pants. An enormous wet patch showed my state of defeat to my new wife. Tracey released me from her grip, allowing me to crumble to the kitchen floor, a beaten puddle of a man. "I think I just about emptied his balls. Now, good luck getting his dick hard, mummy. Happy Honeymoon," she beamed sarcastically before storming out.
     "Tut tut," Tracey's mother mused. "Silly girl." She kicked me in the chest until I was splayed out across the floor on my back. "Open your mouth," she ordered. I complied. She sashayed over to me, lifting her skirt and shifting her panties to the side. She placed a foot on either side of my face and squatted down, facing my groin, until her perfect pussy lips smothered my nose and mouth.
      "Now," she chided, grabbing my swollen testicles in her fist. "Lets get that tongue moving, shall we?" She squeezed cruelly.
      I screamed, weakened and at her mercy, wildly working my tongue all over her pussy. At that moment Nikki walked in the back door, covered in a thick sheen of sweat fresh from a run. She took out her headphones and examined the scene.
     "Hello, Nikki," my wife moaned, not the least ashamed of her state.
     "Well, he was never good for much else," she breathed heavily, still catching her breath. "Allow me."
     She walked over to us, kicking my legs apart. My wife briefly removed her hands from my mangled nuts in order for Nikki to begin her sneakered assault on my reproductive organs, I thrashed and screamed in agony as swing after swing of her sneaker-clad foot pummelled my organs.
     "Clever... Girl," cooed my wife as she began to cream down my face.
     "My pleasure," huffed Nikki. "Anything to make things square with the ex. Although they look like more of a puddle than a square at this point."
     My wife's orgasm subsided, but she remained sitting on my face. She pulled a cigarette from a pack she had hidden in her blouse, lit it and inhaled deeply. "Want a turn?" She smiled up at Nikki as she flicked ash onto my crotch. I yelped but was muffled by her mound.
     She lifted off me gingerly, my face was still covered in her cream. She stood and inhaled her cigarette deeply, surveying the fruits of her labour.
     "Please no more, mommy," I whimpered.
     My wife took a moment of pause, "I knew it was Oedipal." She leaned down and scooped up my ankles in her grip and raised my legs into a V. "Mommy's very angry at you for cumming for Tracey, and little Danny needs to pay." Nikki lowered her running shorts and manoeuvred her sweaty crotch over and down onto my face. Nikki began riding my mouth as my wife thrust her high heel viciously down into my testicles again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment